The frantic pace of life does not leave people time to relax, causing the emergence of Anxiety Disorders. Tension, anxiety, excitement, sleep disturbance are frequent companions of residents of modern cities. If these feelings increase, it isworth contacting a specialist. He will prescribe therapy with either medicationor psychotherapy. In particularly difficult cases, doctors recommend both methods for the treatment of anxiety disorders.
If the disease is at an early stage, it isbetter to start treatment with non-pharmacological agents. Maybe a regular psychotherapy or a relaxing massage will be enough. But if the disease progresses, the doctor will prescribe a drug that effectively fights anxiety and mental disorders. But it must be borne in mind that any medication cancause side effects, and the refore it is necessary to approach its choice as seriously as possible.
Xanax (Alprazolam) and Anxiety Disorders
Doctors divide medicines into two main types: depressants and benzodiazepines. They prescribe very popular depressants in the early stages of the disease, but can cause various side effects. For example, many note a significant sexual disorder. That is why you need to know in advance about all possible consequences.
Experts prescribe benzodiazepines for treating anxiety, but at a later stage. Among them, one of the most popular is Xanax (Alprazolam). Drugs in this group are addictive, so doctors do not prescribe them immediately, but after taking antidepressants. But due to good clinical research indicators, in most cases, doctors prescribe Xanax or Xanax XR. In online pharmacies you can easily buy Xanax dosages needed.
Main Symptoms of Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety, fear. As a rule, patients are particularly concerned about the regular background anxiety. It can lastfrom several minutes to several hours. Signs of panic and fear do not always appear. People with anxiety disorder avoid anything that might scare them.
- Panic attacks. Not all patients are present, but most.
- Changes in physical condition. The feeling of constant anxiety causes exacerbation of chronic diseases. For example, the cardiovascular system deteriorates, people suffer from weakness, dizziness, nausea, pain in various parts of the body, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Changes in behavior, reactions. A person becomes more irritable and aggressive, can withdraw into himself, it is difficult for him to contact people. The longer a person suffers from anxiety disorder, the more difficult it is to correct changes in the patient’s personality.
- Sleep disturbance. It includes insomnia, arousal during sleep, or aconstant feeling of drowsiness.
- Reduced work capacity. Brain activity decreases as a result of cognitive impairment, concentration problems, and increased fatigue.
- Jumping mood, long-term bad mood. People suffering from this disease experience dramatic mood swings. Just a few seconds to smile turned into tears.
How to Beat Anxiety Disorders?
To improve the mental state and defeat anxiety disorders, doctors recommend changing your wayof thinking and living, physically relaxing. To learn to deal with the surging feeling of anxiety, you need to understand the reason for this and try to distract. In order to restore mental equilibrium, experts recommend taking a deep breath, you can not one, but several. But to get rid of the feeling of fear and gainself-confidence, you need to act!
To change the way of thinking: anxiety is theresult of psychological problems, therefore it is necessary to begin the struggle with spiritual attitudes. To get rid of anxiety disorders you need to start with positive thinking. Try in all situations that occur to you, look for a positive. In addition, share the problem with someone who canlisten, understand and support. Smile often, and especially smile at yourselfin the mirror. This simple way uplifting.
Lifestyle change: the first step towards getting rid of feelings of anxiety and fear should be getting rid ofbad habits. Unfortunately, people believe that you can relax with alcohol, tobacco and drugs. But in reality they only bring short-term results. Go to bed on time. Start your lifestyle change with this. Healthy sleep should be at least 8 hours. Eat foods that improve mood. Repaint the walls, add new interior details, arrange the consecration in a different way – these simple things help to change the situation. Physical relaxation. Do not forget about physical activity: walking in the fresh air, jogging, cycling, active family holidays – all this will only benefit.
Try to find the cause
Excitement doesnot occur from scratch. If you understand that provokes anxiety, then you will have a better chance of successful treatment. To do this, you need to analyze your life and understand at what point and as a result, the feeling of anxiety began to appear. The problem may be in trouble at school, at home or at work.
Sound the problem
Perhaps in a difficult situation in your environment there will be a close person who can not only listen to you, but also understand and help. If you can speak out and voice the problem, it willbe easier for you. In addition, you can look at the problem differently. It is desirable that the other person charged you with optimism and a positive attitude.
Take a break from problems
A very good method of dealing with a problem isto try to escape. If you’re at home – watch a movie that has long been going to or a favorite comedy, cook your favorite dish, invite friends, or take a relaxing bath. Another tip: at work, mind your own business and do not be distracted by anything, and during the break, drink a Cup of invigorating coffee with chocolate. Please yourself on trifles.
Treating anxiety and fear can take months. The combination of therapy and medical treatment is the key to the best result. A person’s mood for recovery plays a huge role, with the support of loved ones, recovery will begin faster. The most commonly prescribed medication for treating anxiety disorder is Xanax. The active substance of the drug regulates the chemical processes in the brain and allows you to fight the disease. Practice shows that the majority of patients seeking medical help and having undergone treatment returned to normal, happy life.